1. The prize draw (the “Draw”) is open to mortgage intermediaries aged 18 and over who are eligible to register on the Fleet Mortgages Limited (“Fleet” or “we”) website and who do so register on the website (www.fleetmortgages.co.uk), or have registered, before entering the Draw.
2. Employees of Fleet or their family members may not enter the Draw.
3. By submitting an entry, entrants are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. When registering on our website you will be required to confirm that we may contact you for marketing purposes. You are reminded that by registering in that way, which includes submitting your personal information, you agree to receiving emails from Fleet containing information that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send to you.
5. To enter the Draw you must register as set out in clause 1 above and then submit your entry to sales@ fleetmortgages.co.uk. The draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Easter Egg Hunt” in the subject line.
6. Entrants will be required to submit an entry guessing the total number of images of Easter eggs Fleet posts on our website and in Fleet posts on our LinkedIn account and Twitter accounts combined between 1st April 2021 and 30th April (excluding any updates of posts made during this period).
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Fleet accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Fleet.
9. The closing date of the Draw is 17.00 on 7th May 2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
10. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed on a random basis. In the event that there are no correct entries, the winner will be the entrant whose guess is closest to the correct answer. In the event that there is more than one entry which falls to be considered as equally close to the correct answer the winner will also be chosen from a random draw of those entries. The draw will take place on 10th May 2021.
11. The winner will receive a £100 Marks and Spencer’s voucher. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and no cash alternative is or will be offered.
12. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Fleet within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Fleet will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described in 10 above.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by Fleet by post.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained after 31st May 2021 by sending an e-mail to sales@ fleetmortgage.co.uk.
15. Fleet reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Fleet’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Fleet of, but not limited to, the winner’s, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Fleet) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without any additional fee being paid or prior notice being given and, in entering the Draw, all entrants consent to this.
18. Fleet shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Further, Fleet accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Draw or accepting the prize. Fleet, in addition, does not accept any liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Fleet for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. Fleet reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Fleet regarding all aspects of the draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
20. The Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This draw is promoted by Fleet Mortgages Limited, 2nd Floor, Flagship House, Reading Road North, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4WP.